When you work in an office you read blog posts about people who work from home. They roll out of bed do a bit of work and then have the rest of the day to themselves. It sounds great breaking from the 9-5 routine. No boss telling you what to do or when.
Nearly 11 years ago I made the break from the office life while on maternity after my second child I decided I wasn’t going to sit on the motorway for an hour and half plus every day and work, when my kids we small. So I looked at different ideas that I could work from home.
I had taught myself to create websites using HTML code. I was only doing it for fun but thought I could give it ago and see where it took me.
So I launched my business Pippas Web and over 10 years later I’m still doing it. Ok I don’t earn mega bucks, but it all helps with kids activities.
Now. this blog is supposed to be about bringing “Magic” into your life. So why am I telling you all this?
Sometimes when we’re at work we get a feeling we should be somewhere else, doing something else. Finding something that makes us happier. So how can you make a change?
- Intention – Send out a thought to the universe or set the intention – you want a new job or that you want to do something different.
- Visualise – imagine yourself in the new job, in your new life because of the job. You could create a dream board or a vision board (a picture/board/ screen or even Pinterest board) with images to represent your goals/wishes or quotes to inspire you.
- Do a spell – written, with candle magic, with herbs they all have their own vibration help them to attract into your life what you want.
- Pay attention – Watch out for opportunities, signs – pay attention to everything for things that spark and thought or idea – either for your own business or a new business.
- Tools – Instead of asking others you could use tools yourself, like pendulums, tarot cards, crystal ball and meditation to help to work through your options. The only problem with tools is they can be open to interpretation. So you need to listen to your gut – if the answer you get on the pendulum or other tool make you have a reaction – of dread or discomfort – then you have to ask yourself is this the right answer. We all have free will and I’m not saying make your decisions based purely on the answer of a pendulum or coin toss come to that. But sometimes we think we can’t decide by asking for an answer and getting it we may suddenly realise we actually wanted a different outcome.
- Ask a professional – If you don’t know what you want to do you could ask for help to get your answers – a life coach maybe, or someone who does card readings? The life coach could help you to look at your interests, your skills, your desires and connect to a bit inside of you that actually knows what it wants without all the day to day pressures we place upon ourselves – our expectations etc.
- Take the first step – don’t just sit around waiting for it to come to you – look at a course that might be useful to you in the new role, learn new skills, start reading the job paper. Be open to new experiences – if you want to make a change you need to be involved.
- Crystals – you can choose crystals to help you to be focused, to attract abundance to you.
The more energy and thoughts you put into attracting your new job, new experience, abundance, new home. The more help the universe can give us to getting there.
Leave me a comment below let me know what you want to attract.